The Radiation Pager for security forces, customs/border inspectors and emergency responders is simple and foolproof!
The Radiation Pager is an ultra-sensitive, hand-held radiation detector designed for trained security forces, customs/border inspectors and emergency response units. It weighs a mere 6 oz. (170 g) with batteries and its size is 4.1” X 2.4” X 0.9” (10.2 cm X 6.1cm X 2.3cm).
The most compact radiation detection equipment you can get on the market, it’s smaller than a mobile phone and can be worn on a belt or carried in a pocket.
Radiation Detection Made Effortless!
The Radiation Pager is designed for operators who need radiation detection equipment that can quickly and discreetly locate a radiation threat in an unpredictable radiation background:
- It detects x-rays or gamma rays at levels above a measured background.
- It alerts the operator by an audio alarm or vibrating, and lighting a single digit LED.
- The operator can easily locate the radiation source using the alarm and the LED indicator.
Uncomplicated to Use
- This radiation detector has a seven-segment LED display for searching and instrument self diagnostics indication.
- An operator can become proficient enough to use the instrument in one hour.
- It also has a push-button background update switch.
Designed for Extended Use
- The Radiation Pager is toughened to withstand the rigors of daily use.
- Its operating temperature ranges from –13 to 122 degrees F (-25 to 50 degrees C).
- The radiation detector can operate continuously for over two months on two AA alkaline batteries, making it an ideal choice for security agencies.
Ease of use, sensitivity & operability under harsh environmental conditions; make Radiation Pager the ideal radiation detector for responders who work in emergency services, with hazardous materials and counter terrorism.
Learn more about the Radiation Pager by going here.